If you would like to learn more about the TAB (The Alternative Board) business opportunity click the link below and fill in the contact request form.
TAB (The Alternative Board) is the No. 1 Business Coaching and Consulting Franchise by Entrepreneur Magazine and we are looking for business professionals who are leaders in their areas of expertise. You may be a consultant, coach, business owner or senior business professional – looking to combine your passion for business with helping others succeed.
What does a typical month look like for a TAB franchise partner?
Facilitating: Following the proven TAB system, you will host monthly 4-hour board meetings of business owners in your community. You ensure each member gets maximum value by helping draw out actionable ideas and strategies to improve the business and business owner.
Coaching: Each month you will meet with your members and be their accountability partner to ensure what they promise to themselves is actually implemented.
Sales: You will meet with the “movers and shakers” in your community and explain what TAB does and how it helps business owners. You will meet with potential alliance partners, event hosts and prospective board members face to face to determine whether there is a good fit or potential partnership. You
will use multiple weapons in your sales arsenal including direct dialling, email or simply stopping by and introducing yourself and TAB.
Business networking & events: You will attend networking events, and enjoy being out in your local community and knowing a lot of people in the business community. You will deliver talks on business growth where you will provide value, and explain why TAB offers a great benefit to the business community.
Marketing: You will use an array of marketing tactics to grow your business. With these tactics (following TAB’s proven systems) you will cement in the minds of the business community that you are a great resource for entrepreneurs wanting to seriously grow their businesses.
Consulting: As a trusted business advisor, you will get consulting assignments from your members. The scope of this can be as niche or broad as you would like to make it.
Why Join TAB?
- The average TAB member stays for over 4 years! This means predictable income, and a chance to make a real difference.
- It’s local. No more business travel. You get an exclusive territory of around 20,000 businesses.
- You work business hours. Apart from a few breakfast networking meetings, your working day will be 9–5. You will be working smarter, not harder and be home for all the important family and social events.
- Proven system that has been in operation for over 25 years and is the No1 Business Coaching and Consulting Franchise.
- We take care of the accounting for you. We do the invoicing, collect fees and pay you each month.
- Every day you make a difference using your business experience and skills.
- You get to work from home. As a services business business overheads are low.
- World-class training from people who have successfully launched franchisees worldwide.
Are you TAB ready?
This is a franchise opportunity, so we are looking for a business partner, someone who will represent the TAB brand in the right way, exhibiting
these skills and attributes:
- Great communicator. People naturally like to converse with you and open up. It is not just what you say, but how well you listen.
- Business leadership. You will have an area of expertise (marketing, sales, finance, operations) and be passionate about learning all areas of business and people development.
- Can-do attitude. When you join TAB, you are not buying yourself a job. You are buying (in part) the formula to help business owners succeed. TAB is looking for people who are prepared to do whatever it takes to spread the TAB message.
- Positive-minded. You will have a glass half full mentality.
- Hardworking and hungry. This is your business and you will work hard to build it.
Since 1990, our franchisees have helped over 20,000 business owners achieve their personal and professional goals. We have close to 25 years’ experience in the SME sector and our worldwide network of over 200 franchisees are supported by a team of experts in all essential business disciplines.